Completed Height Chart
I don't know about your kids, but mine are growing very quickly, and I wanted to make note of their progress on something more interesting than a doorway, so I've made a wooden growth chart that looks like an old ruler, and now you can have one too.
They're great for your own home or as a gift for a family who either has kids or are expecting.
As each of my growth charts are made to order you can customise the ruler to suit you and no one will have one quite like yours.
The finished dimensions of the board are 190-195cm long, 19cm wide and 2cm deep and weigh approximately 4 kilograms.
I make them with vinyl decals on a pine board.
Before you start making history and tracking the growth of your little ones there you'll need to think about what options you would like.
- Do you want to start at floor level or 20cm (keeping in mind the board can be no longer than 195 cm including top text).
- Would you like metric markings, imperial or both?
- If you don't want both markings, would you like text on the side or at the top and if so what would you like it to say?
- Do you like black, teal, white, pink, navy, purple or red markings and or text? You can have a combination if you like (for example black markings and a name in teal).
- Would you like your board white washed, "natural" wood, or one of the other designs shown in the photos?
- 6. Please also provide your email address and phone number for the courier when you order. I can get other colours at your request, so don't be shy in asking - no additional cost. Examples of text that you can choose to add text either to run up the side such as a little one's name or genetic text like "from little things big things grow", or something at the top like a family name or "our growing family". I'm more than happy to work with you to make something special for you.
*******Please note that this listing is for the completed height chart, if you prefer the DIY option, it is available in my store*******
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have I'm happy to help and always up for a challenge.